15 December 2015
Vacancy - Theatre Manager
We aspire to be the leading short stay surgical care provider in the Eastern Cape and at present a vacancy exists for a Theatre Manager who will be responsible for the successful running of the Theatre Unit at MFT.
- Registration with South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Theatre Nurse with a minimum of 10 years post Theatre Qualified experience.
- Management experience and strong leadership skills.
- Highly computer literate in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Communicate well at all levels. Work under pressure and help others to manage pressure effectively.
- Set standards to be exceptional and motivate others to reach set standards.
- Identify potential problems and resolve them effectively, be proactive and resolution driven.
- Ensure customer centricity remains in focus if all activities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical aid and provident fund company contributions.
- Good working environment that is independent and patient outcome focused.