Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we have implemented visitor restrictions to our facility.
No visitors are allowed to accompany patients into the facility and are asked to either wait in their vehicle or return once the patient’s procedure or consultation has been completed.
Only ONE parent / legal guardian of a minor or a support person for patients with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities/limitations or cognitive impairment who require assistance will be allowed into the facility.
All support persons/visitors must be screened for symptoms of COVID-19; those presenting symptoms of COVID-19 including cough or shortness of breath, sore throat, or a fever will not be permitted to enter the facility.
All patients and visitors will be required to:
- Complete the visitors log before entering the facility
- Wear their own masks whilst in the hospital
- Sanitize their hands before entering and at all sanitizer points available around the facility
- Practice social distancing
- Practice other infection control measures such as cough etiquette and handwashing procedures
- Limit movement within the hospital
We thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
For more info on COVID19 please visit: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/